Park City Ski Trip
Park City Ski Trip
- Your Room Choice for 6 nights
- Fantastic Home-Cooked meals
- Airport Shuttle
**the price listed is for lodging only. We will update and add groceries and rental car a little later.
Trip Dates: January 9 - 15, 2020
Livin' large in Park CIty! Whether you ski, snowboard, or snow shoe, you will love where we're staying in Park City. This house is the one we get the most requests for. So, pick your room quickly before someone else grabs it!
Here’s why Park CIty is our choice this year:
- Park City Resort is the largest ski resort in the U.S.!
- The Grand Love Shack - most requested ski house among our skiers
- Newly remodeled bedrooms and baths
- Ski-in & Ski-out Location
- Walkable to town
- Close to other Ski and Snowshoe Areas
- Good food and fun apres ski!
- You can use your Epic Pass!
The skiing and snowboarding here is world class with two resorts just a few miles apart. Deer Valley Resort, voted best ski resort in America for 2018 by Skimag.com, and Park City Mountain, the largest ski resort in the country. The offerings here for snowfall, groomers, back-country, terrain parks, and lift quality are of the highest quality anywhere in the world.
There are over 7,300 acres of skiable terrain at Park City Mountain where you can find moguls, powder, and trees. If you catch first chair in the morning and stay until it all shuts down, you wouldn’t have to ski the same run twice. The variety is limitless, for beginners and advanced riders. Park City is the place to be.
Click Itinerary tab above for details and price.
Dates: January 9 - 15, 2020
As usual, your F4A hosts/guides will be coordinating home-cooked meals daily at our private ski home. Not only does this save you a lot of going-out-to-dinner money, our menus are fun and healthy and will leave you feeling energized for the next day.
The 'Grand Love Shack' (owners last name is Love) at 6500 square feet, is the largest slope-side home located in the National Historic District of Park City. This gorgeous private home has ski-in/ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort, and is only a one to two minute walk to Historic Main Street.
- Ski In Ski Out Mountainside
- 200 Yards To Historic Downtown
- 11 Bedrooms and 13.5 Baths
- All new Simmons Beautyrest Anniversary Model Mattresses and Linens
- 6500 Square Feet
- 55" Samsung LCD TV w/DVD &HBO
- 13 TVs Total
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Stereo CD/I-pod Player
- I-pod Clock Radio in All Bedrooms
- Gas Log Fireplace
- Radiant Baseboard Heating w/Individual Bedroom Controls
- Fully Equipped Gourmet Kitchen & Pantry
- Commercial Wolfe Stove/Oven
- Side by Side True Commercial Fridge and Freezer
- 3 Duet Washer & 3 Dryers
- 2 Bar Areas Both w/Fridge & Ice Machines
- Private 8 Person Hot Tub Spa
- Outdoor Table & Chairs
- 36" DCS Barbecue Grill
- Steps To The Shuttle
- Very Clean Classic Accommodations
- Granite Counter Tops
- Equipped Exercise Room
- 1.5 Miles From Deer Valley Ski Area
The listed price is for 6 nights and is per per room (not per person).
THE BEDROOMS - ground floor
The Bedrooms - 2nd Floor
PAYMENTS & CANCELLATIONS
Your reservation form with room choice and $350 deposit is required to reserve your spot.
The remaining balance will be due November 1, 2019 (you'll get a reminder email when it's time to pay). Once this payment is made, it becomes non-refundable.
Travel insurance is always a good idea to prevent loss of funds in case of an unexpected cancellation or even injury while on the trip. The easiest way to get insurance is to purchase along with your flight purchase.
Everyone is responsible for purchasing their own flights. You will fly to Salt Lake City Airport. We'll send suggested arrival & departure flight times once we've received the minimum number of reservations to insure this trip is a go.
We'll plan the trip!